Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every moment with love, gratitude, and grace.
Life is meant to be fun and enjoyable, and it is up to you to make it that way. A good tip is to take five minutes of your morning to plan how you want your day to go. If you start your day with good feelings and thoughts, the events that go through the day will match, and soon you will have that perfect day. How you feel at the beginning of the day has a tendency to set the tone for the rest of the day.
1. Find a quiet place to sit and take three relaxing breaths. This will help you have a peaceful and clear mind, needed to start reflecting on positive thoughts.
2. Think about all the positive things in your life. Be grateful for your body, your friends, your home, and anything else that makes you feel good and alive. Thank the Universe for all the blessings you have received.
3. Imagine your day unfolding in the very best possible way. If you can see it, you can live it. Whatever you have planned for the day, imagine it going perfectly. No matter what you are going to do during the day, visualize a perfect day full of perfect moments. Setting your day will ensure that you will be focused on looking for opportunities to feel even better than how you are currently feeling.
4. Smile to yourself as you visualize having a day filled with improving feelings. This helps in motivating yourself to start your day with a positive attitude.
5. Now go and enjoy your day. Remind yourself that you are choosing this new experience to expand your feelings of bliss. Manifesting helps and takes no more than a focused thought combined with good feelings.